Ballistical Chronograph HSCron with a rectangular sensor with a hight of 18 cm and USB
The HSCron system is an own development by HSWare for getting the velocity of bullets with measurement in meters per second (m/s).
One of the most interesting Features is that it works with daylight and artificial light. Most of similiar systems do not work with artificial light, especially neon light.
You can use the HSCron with daylight directly in the sunlight and even during night.
Functions and further Features of HSCron:
- works with every Kind of light
- works inside and outside of buildings
- accu with long battery Duration
- works with mains voltage by using a wall plug transformer
- displays data by using a four lines display with blue backlight
- extra large Display of the velocity ( more than 2 meters possible !)
- measurement and data output in meters per second (m/s)
- useable for large calibers, small calibers and air guns
- useable for ballisters and bows
- menu which is very easy to handle
- very fast and easy Installation and start up
- shows the accu state in display
- very compact sensor head
- permanent storage of up to 10 series of up to 100 shots
- perfectly suitable for doing long series of tests
- displays data directly on the display with velocity, average vel. max. vel. and standard deviation
- data transfer via USB to PC (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- configuration for different sensors
- delete one or all series
- German manual included
- delivered with wall plug transformer, an Interface cable and a sensor cable
- Software version 1.32:
All available sensors can be bound to the System, even the new Radar based sensor. For the Doppler based Radar sensor You Need a Software update which causes additional costs.
* Entry of the bullet weight in grains
* Output of the kin. energy in Joule
* Output of the IPSC factor
* Output MIP
* Delete function of shots during they are displayed in the LCD
* Output of velocity via the Interface (RS232, USB or Bluetooth)
* New: now a built in test module is available for testing the accuracy of your System
If some components are damaged you can get all spare parts from here. If you need advisement or if you have special desires in equipment or software - please tell us by calling.
The components are available as module or assembly kit.